Thursday, August 21, 2008

Racquetball!

Dan and I finally played our first game of racquetball last night since we moved to California almost a year ago! Stanford finally finished building the courts so now we have four bright, shiny courts that are ready for me to scratch up.

Our racquetball wasn't quite as sad as we were expecting after not playing for over a year but we still definitely had more strikes than normal. Dan took an easy win in the first game but I rallied back to lead the second game 12 - 2 only to lose the game in the end 17-15 (I think he was messing with me). However, by this point I think I had him tired and was able to pull off a win in our third and final game.

We're looking forward to playing a lot more racquetball on these pretty new courts and hopefully finding some people to play with us. Yea for racquetball!

No comments: