Luckily Chipotle came to the rescue and made 85 burritos in an hour, gave us a discount, and threw in free chips & salsa. I always knew I loved Chipotle! The event went great, everyone loved the burritos and didn't even notice the panic and mania of a few hours before. Yay!
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Chipotle to the rescue!
Monday night was our first official CA event of the year for Barnes (our apartment building). We had a beautiful set-up planned - Compadres Mexican dinner in the back picnic area of the building. We chose Compadres as they were a favorite local restaurant, offered great Stanford discounts, and were close by for pick-up. Everything seemed to be going perfectly until 4pm on Monday afternoon (two hours before the event!) when I got a call from Compadres announcing that they were locking their doors and closing permanently. What?? So you aren't going to be able to fill my order for 70 people in 2 hours (are you even allowed to do that?)?? On Tuesday the local news wrote a story about it, but no real explanation has been offered about the sudden closing: http://www.paloaltoonline.com/news/show_story.php?id=9380 .
Luckily Chipotle came to the rescue and made 85 burritos in an hour, gave us a discount, and threw in free chips & salsa. I always knew I loved Chipotle! The event went great, everyone loved the burritos and didn't even notice the panic and mania of a few hours before. Yay!
Luckily Chipotle came to the rescue and made 85 burritos in an hour, gave us a discount, and threw in free chips & salsa. I always knew I loved Chipotle! The event went great, everyone loved the burritos and didn't even notice the panic and mania of a few hours before. Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wow...
you guys are really good CA's!
Post a Comment