In the meantime I've been "teaching/helping" (or figuring out how much I don't know) about the software my lab helped to develop to a group of experts from around the world. I got to see models of everything from sprinting to a t-rex. The software is called OpenSIM and is a free, open-source program for musculoskeletal modeling. You can check it out (or even download it and try out the fun tutorials ... I promise they are easy) at https://simtk.org/home/opensim.Monday, September 1, 2008
Where's my husband?
Well I haven't gotten to see my husband much lately as he has been off traveling around. It started with a trip to Houston for work last week where it sounds like he watched different pieces of equipment explode and malfunction (not on purpose) and then visited with some old Mines friends in the evenings. From Houston it was straight back to Colorado for another wedding. Dan was the best man for Qiwei and Soncirae and from what I hear he gave a great speech and even danced ...how did I miss this! I can't wait to see pictures.
In the meantime I've been "teaching/helping" (or figuring out how much I don't know) about the software my lab helped to develop to a group of experts from around the world. I got to see models of everything from sprinting to a t-rex. The software is called OpenSIM and is a free, open-source program for musculoskeletal modeling. You can check it out (or even download it and try out the fun tutorials ... I promise they are easy) at https://simtk.org/home/opensim.
I guess I can't complain much about Dan being gone lately as I'm leaving in just a few days to go to Canada with my mom. Oh well ... we'll see each other someday soon.
In the meantime I've been "teaching/helping" (or figuring out how much I don't know) about the software my lab helped to develop to a group of experts from around the world. I got to see models of everything from sprinting to a t-rex. The software is called OpenSIM and is a free, open-source program for musculoskeletal modeling. You can check it out (or even download it and try out the fun tutorials ... I promise they are easy) at https://simtk.org/home/opensim.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment