Sunday, October 26, 2008
Halloween at Great America!
After running around planning and organizing a conference since 6 o'clock in the morning yesterday I figured I might as well completely exhaust myself and so joined our fellow Escondido Village CAs for a free night at Great America's Halloween Haunt. I honestly didn't even know we had an amusement park just 20 minutes south of us. It is a nice park with some pretty big roller coasters. For Halloween the whole park was decorated and there were tons of people running around in a little bit too-creepy costumes. They also had about a half-dozen scary mazes and rides set up. I think Dan just about had a heart attack from laughing so hard at how high some of these people could get me to jump and scream while he never seemed to even twitch. I never seemed to be able to catch on to the fact that behind every dark corner there was going to be a freaky masked person. At least it was a great way to relieve the stress I'd built up running the conference all day. Despite repeatedly making a fool of myself we had a great time and explored the park until around 11 when I was just about ready to collapse and headed home. I'm not sure if I would go back if I had to pay for myself but it was a fun one-time experience that got me into the Halloween spirit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
lol! great to read you had so much fun after hectic days (months?).
take care!
Post a Comment